Sheena Douglass BONUS card with Get Stamping
You free Sheena Douglass bonus project with Get Stamping 5!
- Crafter’s Companion Sheena Douglass The Majestic Oak, Ageing Beautifully & Miles Stones and Moments stamp sets
- Wild Honey, Victorian Velvel, Dried Marigold & Antique Linen Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- black cardstock
- black mirror card
- black 20cm square card blank
- black embossing powder
- VersaMark inkpad
- Collal 3D glue
- Centura Pearl cardstock
- white paint
- black ribbon
- decorative pins
- glitter pen
- Ranger Inkssentials Cut-N-Dry foam
- anti–static pad
- heat Tool
Step by step
- Brush white paint on the back of pearl cardstock and dry using a heat tool. Use Cut-N-Dry foam to colour the cardstock with Distress Ink. Use Antique Linen in the centre and move outwards using Dried Marigold.
- Cut into a 12.5×11.5cm panel and give it one last blast with you heat tool. Once dry, cover with your anti-static bag. Stamp the tree using VersaMark ink and heat-emboss using black embossing powder.
- Use the distressed corner from the Ageing Beautifully stamp set and stamp in each corner using VersaMark ink. Heat-emboss using black embossing powder.
- Add a few streaks of Victorian Velvet to your sunset image using Cut-N-Dry foam. Matt and layer your panel onto white cardstock and black mirror card.
- Cut a 5.5xm square panel of coloured cardstock and stamp the sentiment using VersaMark ink. Heat-emboss using black embossing powder. Matt and layer onto white cardstock and black mirror card.
- Cut a 19cm square panel of black cardstock and fix ribbon around the bottom and left-hand side. Fix the topper and sentiment as shown using 3D glue. Add few pins and a bit of bling to finish.