BANK HOLIDAY BONUS!
Here’s an extra project using your set of FIVE star nesting dies FREE with Die-cutting Essentials issue 1.
Die-cutting Essentials is proving super popular, click here to buy your copy before it’s too late!
Happy birthday tag
Echo Park Splendid Sunshine Darling Dots 12×12 paper
Clearly Besotted Stamps A Little Sentimental stamp set
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Ranger Stickles Gold glitter glue
white satin ribbon
manual die-cutting machine
We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile II
- Die-cut a star from patterned paper and a smaller one from white cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment on white star and adhere to the centre of the larger star.
- Punch a hole and set an eyelet at the top of the tag.
- Thread ribbon through the eyelet and secure with twine as shown.
- Add gold glitter glue around the central star and leave to dry. Wrap your present and secure the tag to the gift to finish!