Simply Cards & Papercraft 133 bonus card
Check out this adorable card by designer Lucy Abrams demonstrating how to use the sweet spot and rule of thirds in your card designs.
In Simply Cards & Papercraft 133 Lucy Abrams shares the secrets of the rule of thirds and hitting the sweet spot in your designs to produce fantastic cards. Here’s a bonus card from the feature which we simply adore!
You will need
- white 13x10cm white card blank
- white cardstock
- Mama Elephant Pandamonium clear stamp set
- black Hero Arts inkpad
- Avery Elle The Brights Collection 6×6″ paper pad
- black Cosmo Cricket Punch Me Tiny Text stickers
- manual die-cutting machine
- Mama Elephant Basic Set die collection
1 Die-cut a scallop shape from pink patterned paper and adhere it to the card front.
2 Stamp the panda onto white cardstock and cut it out.
3 Stamp a heart on pink paper, cut it out and adhere it to the panda.
4 Affix the panda to the card front and add the sentiment sticker to finish.
We love Lucy’s expert tips and tricks guaranteed to make your cardmaking designs shine. Check out more of Lucy’s fantastic designs and grab this FREE Clearly Besotted stamp set by purchasing issue 133 here.