For your dream job in crafting… read on!
Craft Product Development Manager
Craft Product Development Manager Job Vacancy
We are a market-leading craft company looking for a passionate crafter to lead our craft product innovations and build a Design Team to create new and innovative ranges of papercraft products.
As Craft Product Development Manager your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Create concepts, brief designers and test own-brand papercraft products for retail
- Build and manage own-brand product design team
- Appoint and manage a craft team to produce quality sample cards with own-branded papercraft range
- Select third-party papercraft products, recommend quantities and purchase them from external companies at competitive rates
- Identify trends and ensure all products stay relevant and appealing to our target audience
- Continually monitor range and suggest additions, pricing and deletions
This role would suit a passionate crafter who has an eye for great craft products. As the role is unique we don’t expect you to have exact experience but applicable skills/experience would include:
- Well skilled in papercraft
- Worked on design teams for craft companies / magazines
- Good understanding of the papercrafts industry and what sells well
If you feel you have the passion, craft knowledge and skills we are looking for please do not hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com providing a covering letter, CV and craft portfolio (if you have one).