Blue Skies bonus card from Simply Cards & Papercraft 149
Don’t miss this bonus card from Sue Hughues featuring Dovecraft’s brand-new Blue Skies collection from Simply Cards & Papercraft 149!
Sue Hughes shows you how to create quick and easy makes with style. Check out how to make this bonus card from the full feature inside issue 149 of Simply Cards & Papercraft!
You will need
- Dovecraft Back to Basicis Blue Skies 6×6″ paper pad, sentiment toppers & accordion stickers
- light blue & navy cardstock
- white 12.5×17.5cm card blank
1. Affix a 12x17cm piece of light blue cardstock onto the card front and cut 10 strips of different patterend paper measuing 1.5cm wide.
2. Cut an 11.5×16.5cm piece of navy cardstock and affix the strips of cardstock onto it in a diagonal pattern as shown. Trim any excess overhanging the edges.
3. Affix the main panel onto the card front and add three accordian stickers as shown. Attach the sentiment to the bottom-left corner of the card to finish.
Don’t forget that you can see this full feature inside Simply Cards & Papercraft 149! Issue 149 also comes complete with a FREE Altenew Build-a-rose stamp and die set. Don’t miss out, purchase your copy of this jam-packed issue at your local supermarket or online by clicking here.