We’ve got an exciting job opportunity based at our publishing house in Stockport, Greater Manchester – you’d be crazy to pass up the chance to work with us!
Customer Service Co-ordinator (full-time)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Practical Publishing International, the UK’s leading craft magazine publisher.
We’re seeking a full-time customer service co-ordinator, who will have responsibility for handling and responding to incoming customer queries across several parts of the business. The role involves:
- Liaising on a daily basis with Practical Publishing UK’s subscriptions agency, ensuring it delivers the desired level of service to our customers in a timely and cost-efficient manner
- Monitor the companies’ social media web pages and respond to customer queries in a timely and courteous manner
- Liaising with our warehouse staff on a daily basis to ensure products are delivered to customers on time
- Handle all incoming customer queries relating to moremags.com via phone and email in a timely and courteous fashion
- Respond to incoming production and editorial customer queries and liaise with relevant departments to resolve the issues
- Assist the editorial department with mailing duties covering voucher copies, competition prizes and projects
- Ensure legal deposit copies of every publication are mailed to the relevant libraries as soon as they are published
The successful applicant will be organised, personable and have excellent customer service skills online, via email and over the phone. Experience of using Microsoft Office is essential along with a good understanding of using social media and email.
36 hours per week, working 9.00 am – 5.30pm. This position is based at our office in Stockport.
To apply email cvs@practicalpublishing with a covering letter and CV, mark the email ‘FAO Subscriptions Manager’ in the subject line
About Practical Publishing
Practical Publishing is the UK’s leading craft magazine publisher. Based in Stockport and privately owned, it publishes a range of craft magazines and books including Simply Cards & Papercraft, Simply Homemade and Knit Now, which are widely available through supermarkets, newsagents and specialist retailers.