Papercraft Magazines Designer of the Year 2018
It’s that time of year again where we look for the UK’s best papercrafters as part of our annual Papercraft Magazines Designer of the Year competition!
The four winners will win a spot on our Design Team, alongside a whole host of amazing craft goodies, including a money-can’t-buy experience day! So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to raid your craft stash and send us your fabulous projects!
Every entrant who signs up using the form below will receive a free digital copy of Die-Cutting Essentials 29, worth £9.99, and advice from last year’s winners!
We’re looking for four designers who can show a multitude of talents in their papercrafting, along with creativity and originality.
For your chance to win, you will need to submit two cards and one other papercraft project (this can be a scrapbook page, a mini book, or any other off-the page item but strictly no cards for the third entry), so that we can get a good idea of your creative range.
Entries must arrive no later than 7th December 2018.
How to enter
To register yourself as an entrant, please fill in your email address below. We’ll send you some top tips from previous winners, and as a bonus we’ll also send you a link to a free digital version of Die-Cutting Essentials magazine issue 29.
Terms & Conditions
Our standard terms and conditions of entry as published at www.practicalpublishing.co.uk/competitions all apply, except for clause 6 which does not apply to this competition. In addition the following terms and conditions apply specifically to this competition:
1. Each entry must consist of two cards and one non-card papercraft project. Projects will not be returned.
2. This competition is open to UK residents only, and we will only accept one entry per person.
3. Each project must be clearly marked on the back with your name, address, email, and telephone number.
4. The entries will be judged by the Papercraft Magazines team and the winners published in a future issue.
5. Employees of Practical Publishing (including freelance designers), the sponsors, and anyone who is professionally connected with the competition are excluded from entering.
6. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or damaged in the post.
7. Practical Publishing International Ltd reserves the right to reproduce your cards in accordance with the copyright notice printed in our magazines.