Die-cutting Essentials 60 is on sale now!
Issue 60 of the UK’s favourite die-cutting magazine is on sale now across the UK. Alongside your 100-page ideas magazine this issue also comes with our amazing Waterfall Card set, which includes 11 dies and 14 stamps to help you create amazing kinetic waterfall cards.
With this versatile set you’ll be able to create endless waterfall cards for all occasions – from birthdays to special surprises!
There’s so much more to discover in this issue too including all this…
- Create favour boxes with new dies from Crafter’s Companion
- Emma Jewell shares how to create a pretty spring wreath
- 4 co-ordinating patterned papers to use with your Watefall die set – download yours HERE!
- 5 bonus digital SVG files from expert crafter Lia Griffith – download yours HERE!
- Template download from Sandra Rayner to re-create her little gift box idea on page 12 – download yours HERE!
- Shaker card ideas for kids from Hunkydory
- Discover standout designs from new die brand, Carnation Crafts
- Boost your skills with the debossed die-resist technique
- And so much more
Create amazing kinetic cards like this using your Waterfall Cards die and stamp set
Learn the debossed die-resist technique with Ingrid Vichova
New product inspiration from Carnation Crafts
3D papercrafts inspiration with SVG downloads from Lia Griffith – download yours HERE!
Get set for Valentine’s Day with die-cut cards from Joanna Sheen.
Don’t miss out on issue 60 of Die-cutting Essentials – out across the UK on the 19th December. Pick up a copy in stores or online from www.craftstash.co.uk