Die-cutting Essentials 62 is on sale now!
Issue 62 of the UK’s favourite die-cutting magazine is on sale now across the UK! Alongside your 100-page magazine packed full of tips and tricks, this issue also comes with our amazing seven-piece Bright Rosa Geo Panel die set. This set’s versatility will inspire beginner and experienced die-cutters alike.
There’s so much more to discover in this issue too, including…
- Make sporty cards for the men in your life
- Create party gifts inspired by Concord & 9th
- Use your dies to create 3D gifts and tags
- Learn watercolour dry-embossing with Ingrid Vichova
- Mel Jess shares how to create a memorable romantic box frame
- Download templates from Sam Clayton to re-create her stepper cards on page 76 – download yours HERE!
- See new afternoon tea inspired makes from Heartfelt Creations
- Re-create off-the-page makes with our mini book marvels
- And so much more!