Die-cutting Essentials 63 John Next Door Bonus Card
This month, John Next Door shared his wonderful set of masculine makes with us on page 27.
John also shared an exclusive BONUS card, with a twist! This time, he shows his unique spin on feminine cards.
Scroll down to have a go at recreating this beautiful make!
Elegance and Grace
red patterned paper pad
silver mirror card
white acrylic paint
fashion peel-off stickers
John Next Door Bridge Card die set
- Die-cut a bridge base from kraft cardstock, score and fold along the long edge at 5cm, 10cm, 20cm, 25cm and 30cm. Colour the base card in white acrylic card as shown.
- Cut the bridge from kraft cardstock, score and fold along the long edge 5cm and 25cm. Paint and adhere the panel to the front of the card base.
- Create the shelf from two 10x5cm pieces of Kraft cardstock. Paint and adhere to the central panel. Cover the panels with red patterned paper as shown.
- Cut the panels, shelves and mirror from kraft cardstock and silver mirror card, painting as before. Affix as shown, adding a handle using 3D foam pads to the central panel.
- Adhere the fashion stickers as desired to finish.