The brand-new Chloe’s Creative Cards Premium Magazine is on sale NOW!
The brand-new Chloe’s Creative Cards Premium Magazine is on sale NOW! This issue is filled with all-occasion makes and comes with three dies, 14 image & sentiment stamp set, an A6 floral embossing folder and co-ordinating stencil, plus a 32-page paper & topper pack!
Our Design Team made so many beautiful cards for this issue – it was impossible to fit them all into the magazine! So here is a bonus card that makes excellent use of the die set!
Best wishes by Glynis Bakewell
white 8”-square card blank
white A3 cardstock
Onyx Pearl cardstock
Pale Pink Adorable Scorable cardstock
Best Wishes stamp set
Disco Ball, Pink Champagne & Crystallina Stamps by Chloe Sparkelicious glitter
Hit the Dance Floor embossing powder
Graphite Black Brilliance Dew Drop inkpad
manual die-cutting machine
3D foam pads
large & medium jewels
3D glue gel
Step by step
- Score the front part of the base card in half and bring forward. Score the A3 cardstock in half and cut so there are two A5 cards.
- Attach the stencil to a sheet of the pale pink cardstock and apply the stencil paste. Remove and sprinkle the Crystallina glitter all over. Once dry, apply the same technique to the part of the A4 sheet at the bottom so the card is completely covered. Cut down to fit the larger part of the back of the base card, matt and layer onto Onyx cardstock and glitter the edges with Disco Ball then attach to base card. Using the remainder of the stencilled card repeat this process and attach to the front flap.
- Using one of the A5 Cards cut 2″ off the bottom and attach to card front, using 3D foam pads. Matt and layer a piece of Onyx pearl cardstock onto this with the edges glittered. Cut down a piece of pink cardstock to fit this, then stamp and heat-emboss using the black ink and add Hit the Dance Floor embossing powder for the flower stamp, in opposite corners, and then die-cut.
- Attach the ribbon. Stamp, heat-emboss and die-cut four extra flowers and secure into place on the top of the corner stamped images.
- Glitter the leaves using Disco Ball Sparkelicious and the flowers and jewels with Pink Champagne Sparkelicious then leave to dry.
- Tie a bow and attach to the middle of the ribbon, placing the large jewel in the middle and smaller ones in the middle of the flowers.
- Die-cut two different size oval dies one in pink and a larger one in black, stamp and heat emboss the Best Wishes using Clair and Hit the Dance Floor Embossing Powder onto the pink card, mat and layer onto the Onyx card and fix into place using 3D foam pads. Only put the 3D foam pads at the bottom of the oval shape because there needs to be room behind it for the card to slip in.