Joanna Sheen Premium Magazine 11 – bonus cards
The latest issue of Joanna Sheen’s premium magazine issue 11 is available now. It was so jam-packed full of ideas and inspiration that we just couldn’t fit them all inside the 68-page magazine! So we’ve added three extra cards here for you to try your hand at!! All of them make the most of the included kit elements, so have fun and don’t forget to show us your makes!
Especially for you by Sarah Phelan
kit stamp set
Black Shadow Nuvo Hybrid inkpad
Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Up inkpad
Gray Granite Stampin’ Up Light Stampin’ Blends marker pen
Liquid Mercury Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops
black fine-liner pen
Step by step
- Create a 5” square notecard blank from white cardstock and stamp a series of bluebells across the front, just slightly above the centre.
- Stamp more bluebells onto a masking sheet and cut them out, using the masks to cover the flowers on the card front. Use further pieces of the masking sheet to cover the areas above and below the flowers, then use a brayer to add Flirty Flamingo ink to the card front between the masks.
- Remove all of the masks and draw two lines above and two below the inked panel with the fine-line pen, colouring the gap between the lines with the Gray Granite marker.
- Stamp a sentiment underneath the panel and then add a line of Crystal Drops until the line reaches the sentiment.
Birthday wishes by Ingrid Vichova
kit stamp set & stencil
white 53/4”-square card blank
Worn Lipstick & Picked Raspberry Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink
Onyx Black Tsukineko VersaFine inkpad
Pink Sorbet WOW! embossing powder & embossing glitter
White Gold Imagination Crafts Starlights paint
pink & white cardstock
Step by step
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to a 5” square. Dilute the Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry ink and apply lightly to the square of white cardstock using a paintbrush.
- Dilute a tiny bit of gold paint and make splatters on top of the pink ink. Allow to dry naturally or heat-dry.
- Once dry, place the stencil on top of the square and press the embossing powder over the large flowers. Remove the stencil, sprinkle the embossing glitter over the top of the powder and heat-set.
- Adhere the panel onto a 1/8” larger pink matt, then affix this onto the card front. Add a stamped sentiment banner to finish.
Special day by Sarah Phelan
kit dies & stamp set
Flirty Flamingo & Gray Granite Stampin’ Up cardstock
Stitched Shapes & Layering Oval Stampin’ Up die sets
white embossing powder
manual die-cutting machine
3D foam pads
Step by step
- Create a 5” square card blank from a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
- Use the kit dies to cut a lace edge down either side of a 5” square piece of Gray Granite cardstock and adhere to the card front.
- Stamp the “On Your Special Day” sentiment onto Gray Granite cardstock using the clear inkpad and white embossing powder. Heat-emboss and die-cut using a stitched oval.
- Mount onto a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock and die-cut with a slightly larger scalloped oval die.
- Add the sentiment to the card front using 3D foam pads and decorate the lace panel with flat-backed pearls, to finish.
You can buy the full issue of this premium magazine from CraftStash www.craftstash.co.uk with free UK delivery straight to your door, filled with amazing ideas and inspiration!!