Hunkydory 11 – Bonus make – Merci
By Sarah Phelan
Button It! paper pad
Monochrome Button It! essentials button assortment
Champagne Stampin’ Up! Foil Sheets
Tin Tile Stampin’ Up! embossing folder
ivory Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Blend
3D foam pads
manual die-cutting machine
Parisian Stampin’ Up die set
Step by step
- Cut a 6×12” piece of Champagne Foil Sheet and cut a slit down each of the long sides 1” in from the side, starting 1” from the top and stopping 1” from the bottom.
- Score the piece of Foil Sheet in half to create a 6”-square card blank, then score each of the slits at 1” and 2” from each end. Mountain-fold each of the 1” score lines and a valley fold at each of the 2” score lines to create a centre stepper card blank.
- Cut a piece of navy cardstock to fit the card front, then spray with water and use the Tin Tile embossing folder to emboss it.
- Brayer across the wine glass image from the Button It! pad with gray ink, and add accents with the ivory Stampin’ Blend, then cut out the image.
- Adhere the white buttons over your wine glass, using the circles as a guide, then add it to the card front using 3D foam pads.
- Attach adhesive roll to a Champagne Foil Sheet and die-cut it twice using the Merci die from the Parisian die set. Stack the two die-cuts together and then affix them across the stem of the glass on the card front.
Spraying water on your cardstock before using a 3D embossing folder helps you to get a more defined pattern