John Next Door 3 – Autumnal kit – BONUS card – Designer Challenge
On Your Birthday
By Lesley Lakin
- JND3 Autumnal kit
- 5”-square card blank
- white cardstock
- Espresso Memento ink pad
- white glitter
- double-sided adhesive sheet
- stitched dot nesting dies
- plain nesting dies
- manual die-cutting machine
How to create
- Create a 5”-square card blank from white cardstock
- Die-cut a 4¼” white square, and a 4”-patterened paper square.
- Die-cut the leaf frame from white cardstock with the outer and inner dies, followed by a white square from the larger outer die.
- Die-cut the larger sqaure from a double-sided adhesive sheet, and adhere to the white frame. Add glitter and burnish to make the glitter stick.
- Cut a piece of purple patterned paper from the centre square, leaving a narrow border.
- Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock, and die-cut the inner square die.
- Assemble card and add pearls to finish.