The Sentimentally Yours premium magazine bonus cards
The new Phill Martin Sentimentally Yours premium magazine is due out and it is jam-packed with all-occasion ideas, hints and tips for all abilities! With a glorious celebrations kit including 40 stamps, a 5-piece die set, an A6 explosive embossing folder and 77 papers and toppers, there is so much to get you crafting as soon as you receive it!
There are 123 exclusive elements to help you kick-start your crafting straight away and there are 74 designs in your 68-page magazine, from the design team to provide you with extra ideas for your makes! However, we had so many fabulous designs that we just couldn’t squeeze them all in, so keep scrolling for how to make the extra cards we just couldn’t fit inside the magazine.
kit A4 stamp set & paper pack
Cool Grey, Soft Pistachio & Pure White Sentimentally Yours premium cardstock
Blue Mist, Rainbow Crystals & Lemon Sherbet Sentimentally Yours Sparkle Dust
Soft Peridot Sentimentally Yours Twinkling embossing powder
clear VersaMark inkpad
3D foam tape
Step by step
- Taking a piece of A4 grey cardstock in landscape orientation, score at 9.5cm, to create the card blank.
- Cut two pieces of pistachio cardstock, one to 19cm square and one to 8.5x19cm to adhere onto the card blank. Then trim two pieces of white cardstock, one to 18cm square and one to 18x8cm, then two patterned paper pieces, one to 17.5cm square and one to 17.5x7cm. Adhere them together and then affix them onto the card front and inside using 3D foam tape.
- Add glitter to the firework lines on the patterned paper for added interest.
- To create the tag trim a piece of grey cardstock to 13×5.5cm, a piece of pistachio cardstock to 12.3x5cm and a piece of white cardstock to 11.5×4.5cm and make them all into fishtail banners. Stamp the sentiment onto the white tag with VersaMark ink. Cover with Soft Peridot embossing powder and heat-set. Adhere the three pieces together and attach onto the card front. To finish, add pearls and a bow.
Get well flowers
kit dies, A4 stamp set & paper pack
white A5 card blank
Pure White & Elegant Ebony Sentimentally Yours premium cardstock
white organza ribbon
Porcelain White pearls
Rainbow Crystal Sparkle Dust glitter
3D foam tape
manual die-cutting machine
Step by step
- Matt 14.5×20.5cm piece of black and white dandelion paper from the paper pack onto the card front.
- Using the leftovers from the Dandelion Frame card (on page xx), four pieces of the stamped image and one black debossed rectangle, adhere the black rectangle flat onto the card front. Attach the four layers of the stamped Dandelion Medley together using 3D foam tape, then affix onto the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock and layer onto a slightly larger piece of black cardstock. Attach the sentiment topper and die-cut a black and a white dandelion, adhering together, with the black forming a drop shadow behind the white dandelion.
- Add Rainbow Crystal glitter, a bow and pearls to finish.