PE193 – additional Christmas make
- Furry Friends kit with Papercraft Essentials 193
- 4½” square white card blank
- white linen cardstock
- silver mirror card
- Hero Arts Hero Hues winter sequins
- 3D foam tape
- scalloped circles nesting dies
- circle nesting dies
- manual die-cutting machine
Step by step
- Cut patterned cardstock to 4”-square and matt onto white cardstock, then silver mirror card stock, leaving a narrow border in-between each layer, and adhere to the card base.
- Die-cut two 7.5cm diameter circles from white cardstock, then use a 6cm diameter circle die to cut out a circle from one of them to leave a scalloped frame. Die-cut another circle from the paw print patterned paper and one further scalloped circle from acetate.
- Adhere the acetate to the back of the scalloped circle frame, then place 3D foam tape around the edge of the frame and fill with plenty of sequins.
- Matt the patterned circle onto the scalloped circle back and adhere on top of the sequin filled frame then adhere to the centre of the card base.
- Add the scarf and hat to the cats and adhere to the card base using 3D foam pads
Trim away some of the white from the cats to make the accessories fit easier