PE194 – Bonus make
- black cardstock
- Kaisercraft Crafternoon 12×12” paper pack
- Kaisercraft Crafternoon Sticker Book
- Stampin’ Up Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies
- circle nesting dies
- Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- 3D foam pads
- manual die-cutting machine
Step by step
- Create a 5½” card blank by scoring and folding a 5½x11” piece of black cardstock in half.
- Cut a 5¼” piece of patterned paper from your Crafternoon pack and glue this to the front.
- Cut the sentiment from the Crafternoon paper pack using the large stitched circle die, then use one of the layering circle dies die-cut a slightly larger circle from black cardstock.
- Glue circles together and add them to your card using 3D foam pads.
- Use some of the stickers from the sticker pack decorate around the circle, adding 3D foam pads to the back of some to create dimension.
Use the basic shape dies you already have in your stash to add extra interest to the awesome sentiment pages you have in the paper pack