PE197 – Sam Butler Baked With Love Bonus Make!
- Baked With Love kit from Papercraft Essentials 197
- white, pink & blue cardstock
- memento black ink pad
- colouring medium
- black fine liner
- Fold an A4 piece of white cardstock in half and cut it to measure 14.9cm-sqaure.
- Create a piece of black cardstock 14.4cm-sqaure, and a piece of pink cardstock 14cm-sqaure.
- Adhere pink cardstock on top of the black, and here to the card base, leaving a narrow border for each layer.
- Measure a white cardstock to 13.5cm-sqaure and stamp numbers and cupcakes all over differentiating the angles; colour in once cardstock is full.
- Adhere stamped panel onto pink cardstock.
- Cut a strip of pink cardstock 13.5x4cm, and affix along the centre of the card front as shown.
- Create an 8cm black cardstock circle, and adhere a circle Happy Birthday topper to it.
- To finish, carefully draw a border around the letters on the circular sentiment.
When stamping your panel, if you have a stamp press, you can move your cardstock around rather than repositioning your stamps every time, meaning you don’t have to clean your stamp each time