PE198 – Bonus Make – Vanessa Hodgson’s Diorama Book
May All Your Dreams Come True
- Fairy Wishes Foiled Collection
- 12×12” pink cardstock
- Violet Lime Tree Craft cardstock
- Silver Moondust Nuvo glitter glue
- Cosmic Shimmer acrylic glue
- lilac organza ribbon
- dark pink gems
- Winter Hero Hues sequins
- 3D foam pads
- ovals nesting die set
- manual die-cutting machine
HOW TO…create a diorama book:
Step by step:
- Create the diorama book by following the photo step-by-step instructions above.
- Cut a length of ribbon long enough to go around the outside of the box and tie into a bow to secure.
- Cut purple panels to fit the outside of the box and adhere into place then cut the moon patterned paper in half and adhere one the outside cover and the other to the inside cover. Cut four thin strips of pink cardstock and adhere at either side of the moon patterned paper.
- Adhere the toppers to the inside of the book then add sequins around the around the oval frame. Add silver glitter glue around the edge of the oval frame and around all the edges of the purple pieces. Allow to dry.
- Die-cut a 4”-oval from pink cardstock and a 3¾” oval from violet cardstock, matt the purple oval onto the pink oval and adhere to the front of the book using 1mm 3D foam pads. Add the oval topper using 2mm 3D foam pads, then adhere the sentiment into place using 1mm 3D foam pads.
- Add pink gems to the top and bottom of the oval and in the four corners, add silver glitter glue around the edge of the purple oval and around the edge of the purple front cover, repeat this with the spine and the back cover adding more toppers to decorate if desired.